The Oasis Tourist park is one of the last pet friendly Darwin Caravan Parks.
We all love pets and are happy to have them stay with us. To ensure your stay will be a pleasant one we ask that pets and owners observe a few simple rules.
- Well behaved dogs only, no hunting dogs.
- A maximum of two dogs per site.
- Dogs are to be on leads at all times.
- We ask owners ensure their dogs do not continuously bark at fellow campers.
- Please ensure that pets are cleaned up after.
- Pets are not allowed in the reception, pool area, amenity block, camp kitchen and BBQ areas.
- Pets in own accommodation only, no pets allowed in cabins.
- Pets are not to be left unattended outside caravans at any time during your stay. There are nearby kennels available to look after your pets whilst your are out of the park and are unable to take your pet.
- It is the responsibility of the pet owner to keep the site clean and tidy at all times and to clean up afterwards.
- Management reserves the right to relocate people to another site or to terminate the occupancy where breaches of pet rules are detected.
These simple rules will ensure a pleasant stay for you, your pet and other park visitors.